- The 2GIG-GB1-345 Glass Break Detector is a sensor that can detect the sound of breaking glass within a 15-foot radius.
- It is designed to be placed near windows, sliding glass doors or other areas where glass may be broken during a break-in.
- It is compatible with 2GIG security systems and can be easily installed using adhesive or screws.
- The 2GIG-GB1-345 Glass Break Detector is used to detect the sound of breaking glass and activate the alarm system in case of a break-in.
- It is perfect for use in homes, offices, and other buildings where security is a concern.
- 15-foot radius detection area
- Compatible with 2GIG security systems
- Easily installed using adhesive or screws
- Tamper-proof design prevents unauthorized removal or disabling
- Sleek design blends in with home or office decor
- Provides an extra layer of security to protect your home or office from intruders
- Detects the sound of breaking glass, even if the glass is not broken completely
- Easy to install and set up
- Tamper-proof design ensures that the detector will continue to function even if someone tries to disable it
- Sleek design fits seamlessly with your home or office decor