- The HID 5395CK100 ThinLine II Proximity Reader is a compact and low-profile access control device.
- It is designed to read HID Proximity cards and badges from a range of up to 8 inches.
- This reader is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and can be mounted on a single gang electrical box or directly to a wall.
- It has a built-in tamper switch that alerts the system if the device is removed from its mount.
- The HID 5395CK100 ThinLine II Proximity Reader is commonly used in commercial or public access control systems.
- It can be used to control access to buildings, parking lots, or secure areas within a facility.
- This device is often used in conjunction with a security system to monitor and restrict access to certain areas.
- Low-profile design
- Reads HID Proximity cards and badges
- Range of up to 8 inches
- Built-in tamper switch
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be mounted on a single gang electrical box or directly to a wall
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Easy to install and use
- Increases the security and safety of a facility
- Helps to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive areas