- The 2GIG XCVR2e-345 is a wireless receiver that allows 2GIG security panels to receive signals from up to 64 wireless zones and provide supervision for the connected sensors.
- The receiver operates on the 345 MHz frequency and is compatible with 2GIG’s GC2 and GC3 security panels.
- The 2GIG XCVR2e-345 is used in security systems to receive and monitor signals from wireless sensors such as door/window contacts, motion detectors, smoke detectors, and glass break detectors.
- Supports up to 64 wireless zones
- Operates on the 345 MHz frequency
- Compatible with 2GIG’s GC2 and GC3 security panels
- Provides supervision for connected sensors
- Easy to install
- Allows for flexible and customizable security system configurations
- Provides reliable and secure wireless communication between sensors and security panels
- Adds an extra layer of protection to homes or businesses
- Saves time and money on installation costs