- The DS820i and DS835i Series TriTech Motion Detectors are motion sensors designed for indoor use.
- They feature a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and microwave detection technologies for enhanced motion detection capabilities.
- These detectors have a coverage area of up to 60 feet by 80 feet, and offer selectable sensitivity levels for customizable performance.
- They also feature anti-masking technology to prevent tampering and false alarms.
- The DS820i and DS835i Series TriTech Motion Detectors are ideal for use in commercial and residential security systems.
- They can be used to detect intruders and trigger alarms or other security measures.
- TriTech motion detection technology combines PIR and microwave sensors for enhanced accuracy and reliability.
- Selectable sensitivity levels allow for customizable performance in various environments.
- Coverage area of up to 60 feet by 80 feet for wide coverage.
- Anti-masking technology prevents tampering and false alarms.
- Tamper-resistant design for added security.
- Enhanced accuracy and reliability for more effective security monitoring.
- Customizable sensitivity levels allow for optimal performance in a variety of environments.
- Wide coverage area for comprehensive security coverage.
- Anti-masking technology prevents tampering and false alarms for more reliable performance.
- Tamper-resistant design provides added security against intrusion.