The Honeywell Home 6160 32-Character Alpha Display Keypad is designed for use with VISTA Systems. It features a two-line, 32-character LCD display that provides easy-to-read information on system status, zone descriptions, and other data. The keypad’s alphanumeric keys allow for easy programming and operation, and it includes function keys for quick access to frequently used functions. The keypad is backlit for easy operation in low light conditions, and it includes a speaker for audible feedback.
The Honeywell Home 6160 32-Character Alpha Display Keypad is designed for use with VISTA Systems. It is typically used as a primary keypad for controlling and programming security systems, and it can also be used as a secondary keypad for providing additional control and feedback in other areas of the building.
- Two-line, 32-character LCD display
- Alphanumeric keys for easy programming and operation
- Function keys for quick access to frequently used functions
- Backlit display for easy operation in low light conditions
- Speaker for audible feedback
- Easy-to-read display provides clear information on system status, zone descriptions, and other data
- Alphanumeric keys make programming and operation simple and intuitive
- Function keys provide quick access to frequently used functions, reducing the time needed to perform common tasks
- Backlit display makes it easy to operate the keypad in low light conditions
- Speaker provides audible feedback, giving users confidence that their actions have been registered by the system