- Model: 2GIG-FT1-345
- Function: Flood and Temperature Sensor
- Power Source: Long Life Lithium Battery (estimated battery life of up to 10 years)
- Wireless Protocol: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: Compatible with 2GIG GC2 and GC3 Panels, as well as Honeywell and Vivint control panels with a 345 MHz wireless receiver
- Dimensions: 2.2” L x 0.95” W x 3.0” H
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Product Usage: The 2GIG-FT1-345 Flood and Temperature Sensor is used to detect water damage and freezing temperatures in homes or commercial buildings. It can be placed in areas that are susceptible to flooding, such as basements, laundry rooms, and bathrooms, as well as near pipes and windows to detect freezing temperatures.
- Dual Functionality: Detects both water and temperature changes
- Long Life Lithium Battery: Estimated battery life of up to 10 years
- Wireless Communication: Uses the 345 MHz wireless protocol for reliable communication with security panels and receivers
- Compact Size: Small and inconspicuous design for easy placement in any location
- Easy Installation: Mounts with screws or adhesive for quick and easy installation
- Built-In Transmitter: Sends alerts to the security panel when water or temperature changes are detected
- Early Detection: The Flood and Temperature Sensor can detect water damage and freezing temperatures early, potentially saving property owners from expensive repairs.
- Peace of Mind: With the Flood and Temperature Sensor installed, homeowners and building owners can have peace of mind knowing their property is protected from potential water damage and freezing temperatures.
- Easy to Install: The compact size and easy installation of the Flood and Temperature Sensor make it an ideal solution for homeowners and building owners looking to protect their property.